This 42" infrared quartz fireplace insert offers the latest in technology through customizable features and safety. It is efficient and powerful, providing supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 sq. ft. It uses infrared heat which produces soft, moist heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. It's easy to use since it doesn't require ventilation, gas lines or firewood. This fireplace features Spectrafire flame effect technology which provides the most realistic flames effects available. Spectrafire offers 3 blue and 3 amber flame effect brightness settings that can be set to get the look of modern gas fire or of a cozy wood burning fire. These flame effects can be used with or without heat for year-round ambiance. You can conveniently control these and the other functions from the comfort of your favorite chair with the included remote control. Essential safety features will put you at ease when using this electric fireplace. It plugs into any standard outlet and the glass front stays cool to the touch for worry-free use around kids and pets. It's equipped with Safer Plug™ fire prevention technology which monitors the temperature of the plug and will turn off the insert if overheating is detected. It features convenient programmable automatic timed shut off and adjustable thermostat. Allowing you complete command over a multitude of options while providing quality heat, this electric fireplace offers an unsurpassed experience. Insert can be used in conjunction with ClassicFlame mantels, TV stands with insert capacity, or flush-mount trim kits (all sold separately).
- 42" Infrared Quartz Electric Fireplace Insert with Safer Plug
- The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet
- Patent pending Safer Plug™ fire prevention technology provides added safety by monitoring the temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire™ flame effect technology offers 3 blue flame effects and 3 amber flame effect options to create the perfect ambiance for any style
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- Simple, hassle-free installation, requires no venting or gas lines. Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation.
- Tempered glass-front display with 3 media types included - translucent fire glass, white & clear rocks or log set
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology and infrared quartz elements for heating
- Safe for kids and pets - fireplace stays cool to the touch
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries included to provide added convenience
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA safety certified
Width: 42.83 in, Depth: 8.00 in, Height: 17.64 in
1 year limited warranty
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 45.91 in, Depth: 11.64 in, Height: 20.80 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.